Magical Water

I tried some Magical Water that I bought recently.

1) Add equal volumes of solution A to solution B. (I'm a science-and-labs type of person, so I used syringes.)

2) Mix well with a plastic stirrer.

3) Mix in a few drops of acrylic colour if desired. (I used clear acrylic colouring that I bought in a model-hobby shop.)

4) Pour into mould/cup/whatever vessel you wish.

5) Allow the Magical Water to set for at least 24 hours.

Verdict: Good for drinks, stews and soups or liquid miniatures in a vessel/cup. Not so good for jellies as the texture is too soft and may be easily damaged even after it is set.

Comments

  1. Tienes un blog maravilloso. No entiendo porque no tienes el gadget que me deje seguirte. SerĂ­a estupendo saber cuando haces una nueva entrada, porque la verdad vale la pena. Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts